Updated on: April 27, 2011
Plug in SEO is a service provided by Pemberton Rank Ltd.
||means collectively the personal information, payment information and credentials used by Users to access the Services through the Web Site;
||means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of the Website;
||means collectively the online facilities, tools, services or information that Pemberton Rank Ltd. makes available through the Website either now or in the future;
||means any materials provided by you to Pemberton Rank Ltd., including by not limited to URLs and keywords, in the course of using the Services;
||means the website referred to by the URL supplied by the User in creating their Account;
- “writing”, and any cognate expression, includes a reference to any communication effected by electronic or facsimile transmission or similar means;
- a statute or a provisions of a statute is a reference to that statute or provision as amended or re-enacted at the relevant time;
- Words imparting the singular number shall include the plural and vice versa.
- References to any gender shall include the other gender.
4. Provision of Services
- Pemberton Rank Ltd. shall use its best and reasonable endeavours to provide the Services on an error-free basis and without interruption.
- Notwithstanding sub-Clause 4.1, Pemberton Rank Ltd. does not provide any guarantee that provision of the Services shall be error-free or without interruption and reserves the right to alter or suspend provision of the Services without prior notice to Users. By accepting these terms and conditions the User acknowledges that the Services may change in form or nature at any time.
- Pemberton Rank Ltd. shall have the right, exercisable at its sole discretion, to terminate provision of the Services without prior notice to Users.
5. Access to Services
- any information that is submitted is accurate and truthful;
- all such information will be kept accurate and up-to-date;
- Pemberton Rank Ltd. may use the email address supplied in such information to contact you with notices as described in this Agreeement;
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account or password, and agree you will not sell, transfer or assign your Account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for restricting access to your computer so that others may not access any password-protected portion of the Website using your Account.
6. Subscriptions, Refunds and Cancellations
- There isn't a subscription fee levied at present. Pemberton Rank Ltd. may levy such a fee, given 30 days notice. Should the user of services not wish to pay, they will be given the opportunity to cancel within the 30 day period following notification without any charge being made for services provided up until the end of the 30 day period.
7. Use of Services
- Users are permitted to use the Services only in accordance with:
- any relevant law, regulation or other applicable instrument in their particular jurisdiction.
- Subject to any express agreement to the contrary, Users may only access the Services through the normal means provided by Pemberton Rank Ltd.. Users shall not attempt to download, convert or otherwise reverse-engineer any part of the Services.
- Users may not engage in any conduct that may disrupt provision of the Services by Pemberton Rank Ltd..
- Subject to any express agreement to the contrary, Users may not reproduce, copy, duplicate, trade or resell the Services.
- Users’ rights to use the Services are non-exclusive, non-transferrable and fully revocable at Pemberton Rank Ltd.’s discretion.
8. Intellectual Property
- Users may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by Pemberton Rank Ltd..
9. User Submissions
- By providing your Submission you are granting to Pemberton Rank Ltd., our affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of our business, and you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide the Submission and to grant the license described in sub-Clause 9.3.
- Pemberton Rank Ltd. accepts no responsibility or liability for any infringement of third party rights by such Submission.
10. Fair Use of Intellectual Property
Content may be copied, transmitted, performed, adapted or otherwise re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 or other relevant legislation apply.
11. Links to Other Websites
This Website may provide links to other websites as part of the Services. Unless expressly stated, such websites are not under the control of Pemberton Rank Ltd. or that of our affiliates. Pemberton Rank Ltd. assumes no responsibility for the content of the websites and disclaims liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another website on this Website does not imply any endorsement of that website or of those in control of it.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties
- Pemberton Rank Ltd. makes no warranty or representation that the Website or the Services will meet Users’ requirements, that they will be of satisfactory quality, that they will be fit for a particular purpose, that they will not infringe the rights of third parties, that they will be compatible with all systems, or that they will be secure.
- Pemberton Rank Ltd. shall use its best and reasonable endeavours to ensure that all information provided on the Website and the Services is accurate and up to date, however Pemberton Rank Ltd. makes no warranty or representation that this will always be the case. Pemberton Rank Ltd. makes no guarantee of any specific results from the use of the Website or the Services.
- Pemberton Rank Ltd. makes no representation or warranty that the Website or the Services or any Content therein constitutes accurate data and / or advice on which business decisions can be based.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all descriptions of Services available from Pemberton Rank Ltd. correspond to the actual services available, Pemberton Rank Ltd. is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions.
14. Availability of the Website and the Services
- The Website and the Services are provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. Pemberton Rank Ltd. gives no warranty that the Website or the Services will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by law Pemberton Rank Ltd. provides no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- Pemberton Rank Ltd. accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website or the Services resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
15. Limitation of Liability
16. Term and Termination
- If a User wishes to terminate the Agreement they may do so by:
- Closing their Account; or
- Informing Pemberton Rank Ltd. in writing that they wish to terminate this Agreement.
- Pemberton Rank Ltd. reserves the right to terminate the Agreement, a User’s Account and a User’s access to the Services at any time for the following reasons:
- Pemberton Rank Ltd. is required to do so by law;
- It has become, in the opinion of Pemberton Rank Ltd., its affiliates or advisers, no longer commercially viable to continue providing the Services;
- Pemberton Rank Ltd. is no longer providing the Services in the User’s country of residence;
- Pemberton Rank Ltd. reserves the right to terminate the Agreement with 30 days notice if the users use of services puts an unreasonable strain on resources.
- In the event that Pemberton Rank Ltd. terminates a User’s Account or subscription, the User will cease to have access to the Services from the date of termination.
- In the event that the Agreement is terminated, the User’s Account will be closed and their access to the Services suspended. Any Submissions that the User has submitted or created will become inaccessible to all Users from the date on which the Services become inaccessible, however copies may be retained by Pemberton Rank Ltd. unless explicitly requested by User.
17. No Waiver
Users may not assign, transfer, sub-contract, or in any other manner make over to any third party the benefit and/or burden of this Agreement without the prior written consent of Pemberton Rank Ltd., such consent not to be unreasonably withheld.
20. Entire Agreement
21. Notices and contact information
All notices / communications shall be sent to and by Pemberton Rank Ltd. either by post to our premises (6 Third Avenue, Waltham Abbey, Essex, EN9 2AP, United Kingdom) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
22. Law and Jurisdiction